Mrs. Katherine Reese M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4 Corporate Dr Suite# 484 Shelton CT, 06484
Dr. Katherine Reese is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Shelton, CT. Dr. Reese specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Reese can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Reese can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1983
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1987
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1983
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology; New Britain Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Mass Med Center 1984
- University of Connecticut (New Britain) Program
Mrs. Katherine Reese M.D.'s Practice location
Shelton, CT 06484Get Direction
MARION, NC 28752Get Direction
Mrs. Katherine Reese M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reese
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 Grandview Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD2 Ivy Brook Road Shelton Connecticut 06484
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Theresa R Mahon MD24 Stevens St Norwalk CT 06850