Kyung Lee is an acupuncturist practicing in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Lee evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lee treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Rescue localized intra-arterial thrombolysis for hyperacute MCA ischemic stroke patients after early non-responsive intravenous tissue plasminogen activator therapy.
- Prevalence and natural history of monoclonal and polyclonal B-cell lymphocytosis in a residential adult population.
- Continuing reassessment of the risks of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents in patients with cancer.
- Effects of human amniotic membrane grafts combined with marrow mesenchymal stem cells on healing of full-thickness skin defects in rabbits.
- Interleukin-6 induces proinflammatory signaling in Schwann cells: a high-throughput analysis.
- Cell type-specific STAT3 activation by gp130-related cytokines in the peripheral nerves.
- Therapeutic effects of mesenchymal stem cells and hyaluronic Acid injection on osteochondral defects in rabbits' knees.
- Cytoprotective role of autophagy during paclitaxel-induced apoptosis in Saos-2 osteosarcoma cells.
- Comparison of pyogenic spondylitis and tuberculous spondylitis.
- How does chronic back pain influence quality of life in koreans: a cross-sectional study.
- Interferon gamma induced by resveratrol analog, HS-1793, reverses the properties of tumor associated macrophages.
- Tumor associated macrophages provide the survival resistance of tumor cells to hypoxic microenvironmental condition through IL-6 receptor-mediated signals.
- Radiologic and Clinical Courses of Degenerative Lumbar Scoliosis (10°-25°) after a Short-Segment Fusion.
Mr. Kyung Yeol Lee L.AC's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95050Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94122Get Direction
Mr. Kyung Yeol Lee L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Ms. Catherine Jane Burns L. AC.4546 El Camino Real Los Altos CA 94022
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung1698 S Wolfe Rd Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Xin Chen Other905 Reed Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Hongyan Li OMD5435 Balboa Blvd, 207 Encino CA 91316
- Pingqiu Lin AC306 S Abel St Milpitas CA 95035