Dr. Charles Martin Strnad M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology6475 S Yale Ave #201 Tulsa OK, 74136
Dr. Charles Strnad is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Strnad specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Internal Medicine
- University Ok/Tulsa Med College Afl Hsp
Dr. Charles Martin Strnad M.D.'s Practice location
TULSA, OK 74146Get Direction
Dr. Charles Martin Strnad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strnad
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Dr. Theodore William Pollock D.O.10109 E 79th St Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. George Lance Miller MD1705 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Damian A. Laber MD4444 E 41st St Tulsa OK 74135
- Dr. Scott Allen Mcham D.O.1810 E 15th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Alan D Langerak MD1810 E 15th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Mark Roger Olsen M.D.6475 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136