Dr. Mitchell Wax is a psychologist practicing in Lakewood, OH. Dr. Wax specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wax evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wax because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Anger Management, Behavior Problems, Coping Skills And More
Mitchell Wax's Practice location
Lakewood, OH 44107Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, OH 44107Get Direction
Mitchell Wax's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wax
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D.25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Danette Conklin MA, PH.D.10524 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Susan Renee Bowen PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106