Dr. Pramod Kumar Sharma MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)22 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Pramod Sharma is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Sharma specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1991
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1991
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Effect of inhaled steroids on bone mineral density: a meta-analysis.
- Reactive solute transport in macroscopically homogeneous porous media: analytical solutions for the temporal moments.
- Dosimetric evaluation of a new OneDose MOSFET for Ir-192 energy.
- Clinical application of a OneDose MOSFET for skin dose measurements during internal mammary chain irradiation with high dose rate brachytherapy in carcinoma of the breast.
- Effects of pioglitazone and metformin on plasma adiponectin in newly detected type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Treatment planning comparison of electron arc therapy and photon intensity modulated radiotherapy for Askin's tumor of chest wall.
- Radiation therapy planning of a breast cancer patient with in situ pacemaker--challenges and lessons.
- Aberrant methylation of the HRPT2 gene in parathyroid carcinoma.
- Synthesis of functionalized amino acid derivatives as new pharmacophores for designing anticancer agents.
- Synthesis and cytotoxic activity of heterocyclic ring-substituted betulinic acid derivatives.
- 1,8-Naphthyridine-3-carboxamide derivatives with anticancer and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Anticancer and immunomodulatory activities of novel 1,8-naphthyridine derivatives.
- Design, synthesis and anti-inflammatory evaluation of PEGylated 4-methyl and 4,8-dimethylcoumarins.
- Dose optimization of intra-operative high dose rate interstitial brachytherapy implants for soft tissue sarcoma.
- Electronic tissue compensation achieved with both dynamic and static multileaf collimator in eclipse treatment planning system for Clinac 6 EX and 2100 CD Varian linear accelerators: Feasibility and dosimetric study.
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Otolaryngology; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; University Hosp, Inc, General Surgery
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Pramod Kumar Sharma MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Pramod Kumar Sharma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharma
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Dr. Brian R. Peterson M.D.24 W Sergeant Ct Dr Saratoga Springs Utah 84045
- Garner B. Meads, Jr3584 West 9000 South West Jordan Utah 84088
- Dr. Joshua Yorgason M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Bryan C Tagge MD22 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Saurabh B Shah MD3725 W 4100 S Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Todd A Child MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105