Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine102 James St Suite 101 Edison NJ, 08820
Dr. Philip Ceraulo, DO is a Board Certified Pain Management Physiatric serving the Union area for more than 6 years. Dr. Philip Ceraulo is experienced in Osteoporosis, Headache and Fibromyalgia. He is ...
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York DO 2004
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- New England Journal of Medicine Academic Achievement AwardNew England Journal of Medicine Academic Achievement
- Pain Management Physiatry
- Arthritic Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ligament Damage
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (idet)
- Endoscopic Discectomy / Foraminotomy / Decompression
- Percutaneous Decompression
- M.i.l.d. (minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression)
- Myofacial Injections
- Plasma Rich Platelet (prp) Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapies
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Professional Member2500 Morris Avenue Suite 220, Union
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberInternational Spinal Interventional Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Professional MemberNew Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Professional MemberSociety of Practice Pain Management
- Professional MemberNorth American Spine Society
- Stony Brook University Medical Center New York Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Florida Spine Institute Interventional Pain Management of Spine Disorders
Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO's Practice location
Edison, NJ 08820Get Direction
Union, NJ 07083Get Direction
Edison, NJ 08820Get Direction
Dr. Philip Ceraulo DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ceraulo
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Caroline O. McCagg M.D.777 Belvidere Avenue Plainfield New Jersey 07062
- Dr. Paul Abend DO16 Mt Bethel Road Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Nickhil Gupta D.O.550 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Mr. Ramesh Shridhar Ghanekar MD515 State Route 27 Iselin New Jersey 08830
- Dr. Jessica S. Miller MD3 Hospital Plaza Old Bridge New Jersey 08857
- Dr. Stacey Franz D.O.557 South Atlantic Ave Aberdeen NJ 07747