Dr. Larry Norris is a Chiropractor practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Norris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Norris seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Larry Lee Norris D.C.'s Practice location
Portage, MI 49002Get Direction
Dr. Larry Lee Norris D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Mark E Mccullough DC243 North Avenue Battle Creek MI 49017
- Dr. Ronald James Kasten D.C.57 20th St S Battle Creek MI 49015
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Wiederhold D.C.7117 S Westnedge Ave Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Dana Albert Higley D.C.58882 S Us Highway 131 Three Rivers MI 49093
- Dr. Bryan R Borenitsch D.C.333 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48226
- Dr. Kiersten Elise Mcleod DC1107 W Broadway St Three Rivers MI 49093