Dr. Magaly Korn is a speech language pathologist practicing in FISHKILL, NY. Dr. Korn specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Korn evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Korn helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Magaly Korn CCC- SLP's Practice location
FISHKILL, NY 12524Get Direction
Magaly Korn CCC- SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Ms. Erica Crocco M.S. SLP52 STONEHOUSE RD SOMERS NY 10589
- Darcy M. Clayton MSED., CCC-SLP150 BELVEDERE RD BEACON NY 12508
- Joelle Marie Von bischoffshausen CCC-SLP101 MANSION ST POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Mrs. Wendy L. Hart M.S. CCC-SLP5 BIRD LN POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12603
- Susan Russo6 LOGANS WAY HOPEWELL JUNCTION NY 12533
- Mrs. Rebecca N Kelly M.S.ED CCC-SLP8 HOLLENBECK DR NEWBURGH NY 12550