Dr. Jasmeliz Ciardella is an ophthalmologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Ciardella specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Ciardella can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Ciardella can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Ophthalmology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
Dr. Jasmeliz Lugtu Ciardella MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
Dr. Jasmeliz Lugtu Ciardella MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Dr. Rebecca Sands Braverman MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Mina Pantcheva MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Michael J Taravella MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. William L Hines MD2480 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Eva C. Kim MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD11960 Lioness Way Parker CO 80134