Dr. Jonathan Brett Rudick MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology7331 Hanover Pkwy Suite B Greenbelt MD, 20770
Dr. Jonathan Rudick is a nephrologist practicing in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Rudick specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Rudick most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2001
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Nephrology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Jonathan Brett Rudick MD's Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Brett Rudick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rudick
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Causes of Epilepsy
Epilepsy, also classified as seizure disorder, is a neurological disorder affecting the nervous system. A seizure is the result of electrical activity disturbance in the brain.There is no single cause for epilepsy for about half of the population with this condition. In other cases, the cause of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Dr. Joyce Gonin MD4910 Massachusetts Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Anirban Ganguli MD110 Irving St NW Washington District of Columbia 20010
- Dr. Steve A Burka MD5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Janis M. Orlowski MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Philip Schwartz M.D.15225 Shady Grove Rd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Raymond Bass M.D.3941 Ferrara Dr Silver Spring MD 20906