Dr. Edavally Narayan Reddy M.D.
Internist550 New Waverly Pl Suite 120 Cary NC, 27511
Dr. Edavally Reddy is an internist practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Reddy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Reddy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Gandi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Coney Island Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Edavally Narayan Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Edavally Narayan Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Vester Walker M.D.301 Versailles Dr Cary North Carolina 27511
- Mr. David V. Meehan DO45 Shotwell Road Clayton North Carolina 27520
- Dr. Mamatha Ramaswamy M.D.1515 South West Cary Parkway Cary North Carolina 27511-6233
- Dr. Sher S. Guleria MD109 Ashworth Dr Durham NC 27707
- Dr. Charles L. Pamplin III M.D.608 SLEEPY HOLLOW RD CHAPEL HILL NC 27517
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Zacks MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203