Dr. Cynthia Kelley is a pathologist practicing in Evanston, IL. Dr. Kelley is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kelley can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kelley may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Cynthia Ann Kelley MD's Practice location
Evanston, IL 60201Get Direction
ABINGTON, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Ann Kelley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Rafael Z. Campanini M.D.1044 North Francisco Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Shahnaz Saeed MD333 Madison St Joliet IL 60435
- Dr. Janis Atkinson M.D.355 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Stefan E Pambuccian MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Michael P Viglione MD PHD660 North Westmoreland Lake Forest IL 60045
- Dr. Amir Behdad M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048