Dr. William Briones is a family practitioner practicing in Rome, GA. Dr. Briones specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Briones possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1966
- Portsmouth Gen Hosp, General Practice; Doctor'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William K. Briones M.D.'s Practice location
Rome, GA 30165Get Direction
Dr. William K. Briones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Briones
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Brenda D. Budlong M.D.304 Shorter Ave Nw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Allan C Purdie M.D.304 Shorter Ave Nw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Heather A. Pryor M.D.14 Cherokee Rd Cedartown GA 30125
- Dr. Paul Lance Walker DO1825 Martha Berry Blvd Nw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Timothy J Snodgrass D.O.6160 Winkler Rd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Charles Edward Mcbride M.D.1225 E Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909