Mr. Mark C. Johnson MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1430 Olive St Suite 500 Saint Louis MO, 63103
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Johnson evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Johnson seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1980
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1980
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Ky Hosp, Psychiatry
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
Mr. Mark C. Johnson MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63103Get Direction
Mr. Mark C. Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Jeffrey I Schulman M.D.11709 Old Ballas Rd. Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. James R Rohrbaugh MD226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Duru L Sakhrani M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Jacqueline Lisa Jacobs-gourtzelis M.D.1430 Olive St Saint Louis MO 63103
- Dr. John D Rogakos MD665 S Skinker Blvd Saint Louis MO 63105