Dr. Christopher Carlson is a Dentist practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Carlson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Cyclooxygenase 1 (COX1) polymorphisms in African-American and Caucasian populations.
- Thromboxane synthase (TBXAS1) polymorphisms in African-American and Caucasian populations: evidence for selective pressure.
- Agnosticism and equity in genome-wide association studies.
- Polymorphisms predicted to alter function in prostaglandin E2 synthase and prostaglandin E2 receptors.
- Associations between common fibrinogen gene polymorphisms and cardiovascular disease in older adults. The Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Multiple independent genetic variants in the 8q24 region are associated with prostate cancer risk.
- SNPit: a federated data integration system for the purpose of functional SNP annotation.
- Genetic polymorphisms in the catechol estrogen metabolism pathway and breast cancer risk.
- Vitamin D related genes, CYP24A1 and CYP27B1, and colon cancer risk.
- Comprehensive assessment of T-cell receptor beta-chain diversity in alphabeta T cells.
- Evaluating the accuracy of a functional SNP annotation system.
- Genetic variation in the progesterone receptor and metabolism pathways and hormone therapy in relation to breast cancer risk.
- Evaluation of probabilistic and logical inference for a SNP annotation system.
- Deep sequencing of the human TCRγ and TCRβ repertoires suggests that TCRβ rearranges after αβ and γδ T cell commitment.
- The Next PAGE in understanding complex traits: design for the analysis of Population Architecture Using Genetics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Study.
- Replication of loci influencing ages at menarche and menopause in Hispanic women:
- Genetic variability in IL23R and risk of colorectal adenoma and colorectal
- Genetic variability in EGFR, Src and HER2 and risk of colorectal adenoma and cancer.
- The influence of obesity-related single nucleotide polymorphisms on BMI across the life course: the PAGE study.
- Genetic variation in the lipoxygenase pathway and risk of colorectal neoplasia.
- Efficient identification of rare variants in large populations: deep re-sequencing the CRP locus in the CARDIA study.
- Genetic variation and reproductive timing: African American women from the Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Study.
- Association between the PTPN2 gene and Crohn's disease: dissection of potential causal variants.
- Confirmation of the reported association of clonal chromosomal mosaicism with an increased risk of incident hematologic cancer.
- COX-1 (PTGS1) and COX-2 (PTGS2) polymorphisms, NSAID interactions, and risk of colon and rectal cancers in two independent populations.
- Phospholipase A2G1B polymorphisms and risk of colorectal neoplasia.
- Estimating the heritability of colorectal cancer.
- Pleiotropy of cancer susceptibility variants on the risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: the PAGE consortium.
- Analysis of metabolic syndrome components in >15 000 african americans identifies pleiotropic variants: results from the population architecture using genomics and epidemiology study.
- No evidence of gene-calcium interactions from genome-wide analysis of colorectal cancer risk.
- Functional annotation of putative regulatory elements at cancer susceptibility Loci.
- T-cell receptor sequencing reveals the clonal diversity and overlap of colonic effector and FOXP3+ T cells in ulcerative colitis.
- High-throughput pairing of T cell receptor α and β sequences.
- Annotation of pseudogenic gene segments by massively parallel sequencing of rearranged lymphocyte receptor loci.
- CYP24A1 variant modifies the association between use of oestrogen plus progestogen therapy and colorectal cancer risk.
- Variant Discovery and Fine Mapping of Genetic Loci Associated with Blood Pressure
- Strategies for Enriching Variant Coverage in Candidate Disease Loci on a Multiethnic Genotyping Array.
- Ethnicity: Diversity is future for genetic analysis.
- Immunosequencing identifies signatures of cytomegalovirus exposure history and HLA-mediated effects on the T cell repertoire.
Christopher S Carlson DDS's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98195Get Direction
Christopher S Carlson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188