Dr. Rosaire Belizaire is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Belizaire cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Universite D',Etat D',Haiti MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Howard Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Rosaire Josseline Belizaire M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70503Get Direction
Dr. Rosaire Josseline Belizaire M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat Cold Sores
Cold sores, or fever blisters, are caused by herpes simplex virus 1 and can be characterized by itchy blisters that are often very painful. It is difficult to completely cure this condition but the symptoms can be alleviated so that you don’t have to suffer unnecessarily. In most cases, the sores...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. William Smalling MD5955 Ponce De Leon Blvd Miami FL 33146
- Dr. David Mark De iulio MD1214 Coolidge Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Neva Ducote Seago MDChildren's Hospital - Neonatology New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Mufeed Al islam Ashraf MD1214 Coolidge Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Harshit Doshi M.D.4600 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PKWY LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Dr. Cong T Vo M.D.107 Montrose Avenue Lafayette LA 70503