Dr. Miguel Mateo Paz soldan MD
Neurologist | Neurology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Miguel Paz soldan practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Paz soldan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Miguel Mateo Paz soldan MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Miguel Mateo Paz soldan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paz soldan
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dementia?
Dementia is a mental condition in which one's reasoning, perception, memory, and thinking becomes affected, interfering with his or her day-to-day activities. It is not a disease, but the symptoms are caused by a number of other diseases or health conditions. Dementia develops when infections or...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Duygu Selcen M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905