Dr. Steven Levy is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Levy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Levy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Levy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon- Fac De Med- Monterrey- Nuevo Leon- Mexico 1982
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1983
FACUL DE MEDICINA DE LA UNIV 1982
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Strep Throat
- Cook-Ft Worth Child'S M C, Pediatrics
Dr. Steven Robert Levy MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77092Get Direction
Dr. Steven Robert Levy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levy
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479
- Dr. Asma H. Siddiqi M.D.6334 FM 2920 Spring Texas 77379