Dr. Michael Mitchell is an internist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Mitchell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mitchell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Michael Drew Mitchell M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35213Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35209Get Direction
Dr. Michael Drew Mitchell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Mrs. Amy Lee Illescas M.D.2800 Greystone Commercial Blvd Birmingham AL 35242
- Marina Brainin Other2321 John Hawkins pkwy Hoover Alabama 35244
- Dr. Jerry Hankins MD12 Cropwell Dr Pell City AL 35128
- Dr. Frank Denton Miller M.D.5346 Stadium Trace Parkway Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. Ladonna P Richardson MD513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. James Gregory Sullivan MD1160 Huffman Road Birmingham AL 35215