Dr. Laura Murphy is a Chiropractor practicing in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Murphy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Murphy seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Laura B Murphy DC's Practice location
Dr. Laura B Murphy DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Victoria E. Malchar DC33 College Hill Rd. Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Christopher A Caliri DC1923 Post Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Frances L Aragao D.C.655 Mendon Rd Cumberland RI 02864
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Greber draeger D.C.618 W Greenville Rd North Scituate RI 02857
- Dr. Richard Francis Jardon DC328 Cowesett Ave #8 West Warwick RI 02893
- Dr. Stephen M Estner DC1039 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02910