Dr. Shana Danderson is a psychologist practicing in SPRINGFIELD, MO. Dr. Danderson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Danderson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Danderson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Shana Danderson PSY.D.'s Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Dr. Shana Danderson PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D.1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rose L Buckner ED.D1159 E Walnut St Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other632 W Portland St Springfield MO 65807