Dr. Kevin Mahoney is a family practitioner practicing in Thermopolis, WY. Dr. Mahoney specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mahoney possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1994
Med College Of Wisconsin 1994
Medical College of Wisconsin 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Ear Infection
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Wy Coll Hlth Sci, Family Medicine
- University Wy College Health Science
- University of Wyoming (Casper) Program
Dr. Kevin Robert Mahoney M.D.'s Practice location
Thermopolis, WY 82443Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Robert Mahoney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahoney
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Jason Christopher Weyer D.O.120 N C Ave Thermopolis WY 82443
- Dr. Thomas E Radosevich M.D.1522 E A St Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Joy Lynn Magruder MD1620 Riverview Road Riverton WY 82501
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Rice M.D.120 N C Ave Thermopolis WY 82443
- Dr. Kurt R Pettipiece MD.120 N C Ave Thermopolis WY 82443
- Dr. Wade Travis Bomengen M.D.120 N C Ave Thermopolis WY 82443