Kaye Manding is a physical therapist practicing in Vacaville, CA. Kaye Manding specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kaye Manding can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kaye Manding will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kaye Manding P.T.'s Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95696Get Direction
Kaye Manding P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Mrs. Amber Rachelle Sparks P.T.2800 Estates Dr Fairfield CA 94533
- Jennifer Chafer PT, DPT710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Marylou Alvarez PT3423 Valle Verde Dr. Napa CA 94558
- Christine Helen Gedatus MSPT1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Alexandra Filer DPT101 BODIN CIR TRAVIS AFB CA 94535
- Dr. Randy A Green DSCPT4175 S Alamo Ave Tucson AZ 85707