Marvin Konstam MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease750 Washington St Nemc Box 836 Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Marvin Konstam is a cardiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Konstam specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Konstam also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1975
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mass Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine; Mass Gen Hosp, Radiology
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Marvin Konstam MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Marvin Konstam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Konstam
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Afshin Ehsan M.D.2 Dudley Street Providence Rhode Island 02905
- Kimberly Ann Parks DO300 Boylston Street Newton MA 02459