Dr. Kimi Dart D.O.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery11800 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI, 48093
Dr. Kimi Dart is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Dart specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Kimi Dart D.O.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
BROWNWOOD, TX 76801Get Direction
Dr. Kimi Dart D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dart
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Dr. William A Stefani M.D.85 E Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.4705 Towne Ctr Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.30603 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36880 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Dr. Luis Vazquez D.O.11800 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Matthew L. Rontal M.D.28300 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334