Dr. Dothulie Hatcher is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hatcher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hatcher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hatcher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dothulie Monette Hatcher PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Dothulie Monette Hatcher PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024