Dr. Thomas Reimers is a psychologist practicing in Boys Town, NE. Dr. Reimers specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reimers evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reimers because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Use of descriptive and experimental analyses to identify the functional properties of aberrant behavior in school settings.
- Parental acceptability of treatments for children's hypercholesterolemia.
- Use of negative reinforcement in the treatment of self-injurious behavior.
- Using parents as therapists to evaluate appropriate behavior of their children: application to a tertiary diagnostic clinic.
- Teaching self-administration of nasogastric tube insertion to an adolescent with Crohn disease.
- A biobehavioral approach toward managing encopresis.
Dr. Thomas M Reimers PHD's Practice location
Boys Town, NE 68010Get Direction
BOYS TOWN, NE 68010Get Direction
Dr. Thomas M Reimers PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Joseph C. Stankus PHD1941 S 42nd St Omaha NE 68105
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Jacqueline Marie Kawa PHD13460 Walsh Dr Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. James Thomas Kappen ED.D., ABPN, ABPDN13906 Gold Cir Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Nadia Pare PH.D.8303 Dodge St, Floor 3 Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Vaishali Subhash Phatak PHD325 Ninth Avenue Seattle WA 98104