Heather Maharrey is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Charleston, SC. Heather is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Maharrey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Maharrey will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Heather Maharrey MS, PT's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29406Get Direction
Heather Maharrey MS, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- What Impact Does Hospital Volume Have on Ovarian Cancer Survival?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most difficult cancers to treat. Though overall survival is generally over 90% if caught early, only about 15% of ovarian cancers are diagnosed at early stages. This means that many women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer at more advanced stages with high mortality.With...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Ingrid C. Thomas P.T.106 Boone Dr Summerville SC 29485
- Mrs. Jennifer Vandal Pitassi PT, PCS169 Ashley Ave Rm 398 3 Sw Charleston SC 29425
- Jessica Rae Brown DPT11550 Abercorn St Savannah GA 31419
- Michelle Weil DPT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Miss Elizabeth Claire Carlisle DPT1127 Queensborough Blvd Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Alana Sanders MSR, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406