Dr. John Paul is an optometrist practicing in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Dr. Paul specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Paul performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John Stephen Paul O.D.'s Practice location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Get Direction
Dr. John Stephen Paul O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Jacqueline Westcott OD18206 River Oaks Dr Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Amanda Weiss OD1771 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange FL 32127
- Dr. Stephen Carl Franzblau O.D.6802 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Mark Fitzpatrick Mansoir O.D.1873 Lantana Rd Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Carol H Nason O.D.10550 W Forest Hill Blvd Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Louis Martin Lima O.D.600 University Blvd Jupiter FL 33458