Dr. Katryna Vossmeyer is a Dentist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Vossmeyer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Katryna Marie Vossmeyer DMD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Katryna Marie Vossmeyer DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122