Dr. Keegan Quigley is a Chiropractor practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Quigley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Quigley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Keegan Quigley D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Keegan Quigley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Jillian R. Porter DC10232 Shelbyville Rd Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Richard T Reul D.C.3772 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40220
- Dr. Stephen Lee Graham D.C.205 Moser Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Mark Alan Walden DC1072 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. Rodney Sidney Brown D.C.6003 Pleasant Colony Ct Crestwood KY 40014
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207