Truman Dalby is a physical therapist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Truman Dalby specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Truman Dalby can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Truman Dalby will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Truman O Dalby PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Mr. Truman O Dalby PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Stephanie Renee Weems DPT9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205
- Sharon Michelle Steele PT3333 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Mrs. Barbara Lynne Ketchum MSPT10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Mr. Joseph Curlin Wall P.T.10201 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Thomas Pfeiffer MSPT2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Mrs. Kendra E. Young PT9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205