Dr. Craig Atchison is a Dentist practicing in San Clemente, CA. Dr. Atchison specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Craig A Atchison DDS's Practice location
San Clemente, CA 92673Get Direction
Austin, TX 78756Get Direction
Dr. Craig A Atchison DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Robert T. Cadalso D.D.S.24896 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo California 92691
- Dr. Jocelynn Vida Sustaita D.M.D.25270 Marguerite Pkwy Mission Viejo California 92692
- Dr. Peter Thomas Smrecek DDS1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. James Martin Kahal D.D.S.25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637
- Mr. Sobhi A. Batniji DDS30231 Golden Lantern St Laguna Niguel CA 92677
- Dimple Desai DDS180 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach CA 92660