Dr. Ricardo Plaud is a general practitioner practicing in DORADO, PR. Dr. Plaud does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Plaud provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Ricardo Plaud's Practice location
DORADO, PR 00646Get Direction
Ricardo Plaud's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Getting Help For An Eating Disorder: Types of Treatment
Eating disorders can be a problematic condition physically, psychologically, and can inhibit a person from living a healthy lifestyle. Their effects are apparent, and these conditions require the right combination of associated therapies for proper treatment. Whether it is a binge-eating disorder,...
- What Is Post-Streptococcal Disorder?
What is Post-Streptococcal Disorder? Post-streptococcal disorder (PSD) is a combination of many autoimmune disorders which manifest when your body's immune system is disturbed as a result of strep throat. An autoimmune disorder is a disorder which occurs as a result of the body's immune system...
- How To Diagnose Strep Throat
Introduction to strep throatStrep throat is an infection of the throat that causes swelling, inflammation, and pain within the throat. Strep throat is caused by a bacteria that is dangerously contagious. It is known to affect the upper back part of the mouth. This is also the hard/soft palate.The...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Frank Campos lopez MDCarretera 146 Km 24 1 Bo Cordillera Ciales PR 00638
- Dr. Nixaliz Cumba M.D.Baldwin Park B19 Guaynabo PR 00969
- Dr. Edgardo Colon-zavala M.D.University Distric Hospital Centro Medico San Juan PR 00935