Dr. Jeffrey Gordon is a Chiropractor practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Gordon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gordon seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1987
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Gordon DC's Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Gordon DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Craig Henderson D.C.510b Sw 5th Ter Williston FL 32696
- Dr. Robert Dean Barnhill D.C.5270 Nw 34th St Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. John J Johnston DC1405 Nw 13th St Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Matthew Joel Cline D.C.3703 Sw 13th St Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. David George Suro D.C.3441 W University Ave Gainesville FL 32607
- Dr. Michael Jacob Liskowiak D.C.1028 Nw 13th St Gainesville FL 32601