Dr. Erwin Smolik is a general practitioner practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Smolik does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Smolik provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Austin Med Educ Program Seton Hlt
Dr. Erwin John Smolik M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78704Get Direction
Dr. Erwin John Smolik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Multiple Myeloma Affect Anyone at Any Age?
Multiple myeloma, which is a blood cancer, forms in white blood cells that assist in fighting infections. The cancer cells manufacture in bone marrow and overtake primary blood cells, creating unusual proteins which can cause harm to your kidneys.Multiple myeloma affects various body parts....
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Jacqueline Kelly MD300 E 8th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Michael Scott Escobedo M.D.2312 Western Trails Blvd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. William Hamilton Rice MD98 San Jacinto Blvd Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Leocadio Antonio Valentin M.D.13831 N Hwy 183 Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Susan Callaway MD3828 S 1st St Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Cuong Tieu M.D.1600 West 38th St. Austin TX 78731