Dr. Patrick Wright practices Pulmonology in Minneapolis, MN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Wright manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Characterization of a cytolytic strain of equine infectious anemia virus.
- Uropathogenic virulence factors in isolates of Escherichia coli from clinical cases of canine pyometra and feces of healthy bitches.
- Complete reversal of adult-onset isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with clomiphene citrate.
- Regulation of the ankyrin-B-based targeting pathway following myocardial infarction.
- Dual role of K ATP channel C-terminal motif in membrane targeting and metabolic regulation.
- A β(IV)-spectrin/CaMKII signaling complex is essential for membrane excitability in mice.
- Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II-based regulation of voltage-gated Na+ channel in cardiac disease.
- βIV-Spectrin and CaMKII facilitate Kir6.2 regulation in pancreatic beta cells.
- β(IV)-Spectrin regulates TREK-1 membrane targeting in the heart.
- Ankyrin-G coordinates intercalated disc signaling platform to regulate cardiac excitability in vivo.
- Voltage-Gated Sodium Channel Phosphorylation at Ser571 Regulates Late Current, Arrhythmia, and Cardiac Function In Vivo.
Dr. Patrick J Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55407Get Direction
Dr. Patrick J Wright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- Couple Raises Twins with Cystic Fibrosis
There’s a lot for parents to process and prepare for when they have a baby on the way. To find out that twins are coming monumentally adds to the planning necessary for their arrival. For parents to know they’ll be caring for children with a debilitating genetic disease is even more pressure...
- Dr. James Richard Flink MD255 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Felix Daniel Zamora M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Anuja Sharma M.D.255 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Eric J Korbach MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Melissa B King-biggs MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Craig Alan Henke M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455