Christal Dehay is an acupuncturist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Dehay evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Dehay treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Christal Dehay AP, DOM's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328Get Direction
COOPER CITY, FL 33328Get Direction
Christal Dehay AP, DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Isaac Goren A.P.3475 Sheridan St. Hollywood FL 33021
- Mario Marini LIC ACUPUNCTURIST3730 Inverrary Dr APT H-1G Lauderhill FL 33319
- Scott Denny AP, DOM2215 S. University Drive Davie Florida 33324
- Ms. Danielle F Defreitas O.M.1437 Lehigh Pkwy S Allentown PA 18103
- Anderson Carlos Goncalves AP2300 W. Sample road Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Ms. Natasha Sarah Tanbakuchi AP701 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301