Mr. Masoom M Kandahari MD FACP
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2280 Opitz Blvd #220 Woodbridge VA, 22191
Dr. Masoom Kandahari is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Kandahari specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Delhi, College of Med Sciences, New Delhi, India
Butler University in Indianapolis 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Blood Disorders, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer And More
- Breast Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mount Vernon Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Sound Shore Medical Center 1983
- Montefiore - Mount Vernon Hospital Program
- University of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh - Montefiore Hospital 1985 1986
Mr. Masoom M Kandahari MD FACP's Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22191Get Direction
Mr. Masoom M Kandahari MD FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kandahari
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Dr. Padma Kamineni M.D.13110 Park Crescent Circle Herndon Virginia 20171
- Dr. Anthony J Felice M.D.8501 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Ivan Aksentijevich M.D.4660 Kenmore Ave Alexandria VA 22304
- Dr. Alexander I Spira M.D.8503 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Divyang J Trivedi M.D.8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Soren Caffey MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306