Dr. Heather Honeycutt is an audiologist practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Honeycutt evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Honeycutt takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Heather Sauls Honeycutt MS,CCC-A's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
Mrs. Heather Sauls Honeycutt MS,CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- Psych Disorders Often Precede Lupus Diagnosis
Classical lupus with typical malar rash and other well-known symptoms is extremely rare. This autoimmune ailment may start insidiously in some and may develop gradually in others. In some, it may begin as a renal problem, or heart disease, while in others various psychiatric issues may precede the...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Allison Hopkins1665 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Renee Hursey Talbert AU.D.Wamc Stop A Attn:Audiology Clinic Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Jessica Payton Stiel AU.D., CCC-A1839 Quiet Cv Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Lynnette Clark AU.D.Womack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Iris B Moore AUD2300 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28301
- Dr. Mieko Tanaka AU.D.955 Fairfield Rd Fayetteville NC 28303