Dr. Hari Kiran Parvataneni MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. Hari Parvataneni is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Parvataneni specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Parvataneni tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica)
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) 1995
- Incidental durotomy in spine surgery.
- Sudden sensorineural hearing loss after spinal surgery under general anesthesia.
- Laparoscopic transperitoneal anterior lumbar interbody fusion with cylindrical threaded cortical allograft bone dowels.
- Improvement of preoperative foot drop after lumbar surgery.
- The pants too short, the leg too long: leg length inequality after THA.
- Incomplete seating of a metal-backed alumina liner in ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty.
- Adductor canal block may just be an (unreliable) indirect femoral nerve block.
- Long-acting local anesthetic agents and additives: snake oil, voodoo, or the real deal?
- Everybody Knows That the Dice Are Loaded: How Can We Block the Nerves That Innervate the Knee Joint Without Blocking the Nerves That Innervate That Joint?
- Tranexamic Acid Effectively Reduces Blood Loss and Transfusion Rates during Simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- How Reliable is the Acetabular Cup Position Assessment from Routine Radiographs?
- "Everybody-Knows-isms" and Unloading the Dice: A Reply to Drs YaDeau and Liguori.
Dr. Hari Kiran Parvataneni MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Hari Kiran Parvataneni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parvataneni
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Hanff M.D.2165 Little Rd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Kalia Kumar Sadasivan M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Amanda G Maxey M.D.4500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Dr. Michael William Moser MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Joseph John King MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. John Douglas Mccormick MD210 E. Derenne Avenue Savannah GA 31405