Stephanie Orr is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Stephanie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Orr can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Orr will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Stephanie K Orr PT's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Mrs. Stephanie K Orr PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Mrs. Katie Ann Rivers PT, DPT1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Ms. Deborah G. Collins P.T.700 Century Park S Birmingham AL 35226
- Mrs. Lisa Merryman Matchett MSPT700 Century Park S Birmingham AL 35226
- Mrs. Heather Sellers M.S. PT700 Century Park S Birmingham AL 35226
- Lacey Loral Ellis PT, DPT2685 Pelham Pkwy Pelham AL 35124
- Carrie E Doescher PT, PCS1940 Elmer J Bissell Rd Birmingham AL 35243