Dr. Aman Mansury is an internist practicing in Douglas, AZ. Dr. Mansury specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mansury provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'Aquila MD
University of Liberia / A.M. Dogliotti College of Medicine 1983
- Harbor Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Aman Paul Mansury MD's Practice location
Douglas, AZ 85607Get Direction
Dr. Aman Paul Mansury MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Coralee H. Mckay M.D., F.A.C.P.1 Medical Drive Paragould AR 72450
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Jones M.D.101 Cole Ave Bisbee AZ 85603
- Dr. Heidi L Lodge MD13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Hector F Garcia MD1116 N G Ave Douglas AZ 85607
- Dr. W Patrick Coghlan MD101 Cole Ave Bisbee AZ 85603
- Dr. Shahedul Islam M.D.1100 F Ave Douglas AZ 85607