Abdallah G Kfoury MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease5171 S Cottonwood St Ste 810 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
My wife and I have two daughters. During my time off, I enjoy the company of my family be it on the ski slopes, hiking, or simply at home. My main hobby is building large-scale radio-controlled airpla ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2020
- Utility of histologic parameters in screening for antibody-mediated rejection of the cardiac allograft: a study of 3,170 biopsies.
- When the failing, end-stage heart is not end-stage.
- Relation of heart failure hospitalization to exposure to fine particulate air pollution.
- Effect of ABO-incompatible listing on infant heart transplant waitlist outcomes: analysis of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) database.
- Prolonged allograft ischemic time is not associated with higher incidence of antibody-mediated rejection.
- Effect of preservation solution choice on antibody-mediated rejection after heart transplantation.
- End-of-life decision making and implementation in recipients of a destination left ventricular assist device.
- Effect of blood product transfusion-induced tolerance on incidence of cardiac allograft rejection.
- Antibody testing for cardiac antibody-mediated rejection: which panel correlates best with cardiovascular death?
- Would access to device therapies improve transplant outcomes for adults with congenital heart disease? Analysis of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS).
- Report from a consensus conference on antibody-mediated rejection in heart transplantation.
- Differential impact on post-transplant outcomes between pulsatile- and continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Changing outcomes in patients bridged to heart transplantation with continuous- versus pulsatile-flow ventricular assist devices: an analysis of the registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Genome-wide significance and replication of the chromosome 12p11.22 locus near the PTHLH gene for peripartum cardiomyopathy.
- Red cell distribution width, C-reactive protein, the complete blood count, and mortality in patients with coronary disease and a normal comparison population.
- MemberAmerican College of Cardiology
- University Of Ut Med Center
- Union Memorial Hospital 1988
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Cardiovascular Disease 1991
Abdallah G Kfoury MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84143Get Direction
Abdallah G Kfoury MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kfoury
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Rex A Outtrim MD5121 South Cottonwood Murray Ut 84107
- Steven A Rokeach MD5810 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- James J Milavetz MD5979 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Charles W Haws MD3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Peter J Casterella M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Rodney S Badger MD1055 N 500 W Provo UT 84604