Dr. Joseph Thomas Crepps M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery175 S Union Blvd Suite 320 Colorado Springs CO, 80910
Dr. Joseph Crepps is a vascular surgeon practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Crepps specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Crepps diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University Of Connecticut School Of Med 1982
Dr. Joseph Thomas Crepps M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80910Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80906Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Thomas Crepps M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crepps
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Dr. Richard Schell Idler MD3010 N Circle Dr Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert M.D.175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80910
- Dr. David C Corry M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. William C Chambers M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Laura C Kissell M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Karl Paul Dittrich M.D.175 S Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80910