Dr. Jeko Madjarov is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Madjarov specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Madjarov typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Med University Of Sofia MD
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Jeko Metodiev Madjarov MD's Practice location
Dr. Jeko Metodiev Madjarov MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Charles D. Harr MD301 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Robert Mark Stiegel M.D.1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Eric Ray Skipper MD1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Alec Akbarov M.D.110 N 29th St Norfolk NE 68701
- Dr. Liam Patrick Ryan MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Thomas Scott Maxey MD1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203