Dr. Frederick H Weidman MD
Ophthalmologist135 S Sharon Amity Rd Suite 100 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Frederick Weidman is an ophthalmologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Weidman specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Weidman can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Weidman can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1984
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Tear
- Macular Hole
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland Program
Dr. Frederick H Weidman MD's Practice location
Dr. Frederick H Weidman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weidman
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Dr. Justin C. Brown M.D.6035 Fairview Road Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Jonathan D Christenbury MD3621 Randolph Road Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. David Judson Browning MD, PHD.6035 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. James Howard Antoszyk MD6035 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Lucy Yarbrough Desportes MD6035 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Donald H Stewart MD6035 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210