Dr. Jerry W Wiseman D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics9401 Sw Highway 200 Suite 402 Ocala FL, 34481
Citrus Endodontics is a full-service Endodontic practice providing root canal services for all ages with compassion and concern. We offer state-of-the-art digital radiography, micro-surgery, MTA retrograde ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia DDS 1977
- A murine tracheal culture system to investigate parameters affecting gene therapy for cystic fibrosis.
- Enhanced gene delivery to human airway epithelial cells using an
- Reduction of glial glutamate transporters in the parietal cortex and hippocampus of the EL mouse.
- Localisation of beta-globin reporter sequences to the perinuclear cytoplasm by myosin heavy chain and vimentin 3'untranslated regions.
- Evidence for a localization signal in the 3'untranslated region of myosin heavy chain messenger RNA.
- Evidence for a localisation signal in the 3'-untranslated region from vimentin messenger RNA.
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Root Canal Retreatment
- Root Canal Therapy & Treatment
- Apicoectomy (endodontic Surgery)
- Root Canal
- Root Canal Therapy
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Endodontics / Root Canals
- Internal Bleaching
- Molar Endodontics
- Incision And Drainage
- MemberAmerican Dental Association 2015
- Henry M. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry at Boston University Endodontics 1987
Dr. Jerry W Wiseman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ocala, FL 34481Get Direction
Dr. Jerry W Wiseman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Dr. Alana Keough Humberson DMD2701 Sw 34th St Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Lee anne Keough DMD, MS2701 Sw 34th St Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Demetrick Wayne Lecorn D.M.D., M.S.2130 Sw 22nd Pl # 101 Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Boris M Zepeda D.M.D., M.S.2130 Sw 22nd Pl Ocala FL 34471
- David Kellogg D.D.S., M.S.1395 Center Drive Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Elizabeth C Nixon DDS3201 Sw 34 Ave Ocala FL 34474