Dr. Aleksandra Soykin is a psychologist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Soykin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Soykin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Soykin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Aleksandra Stepanenko Soykin PH.D.'s Practice location
SAN BRUNO, CA 94066Get Direction
Aleksandra Stepanenko Soykin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Eval Gal-Oz PH.D.415 Cambridge Ave Palo Alto California 94306
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816