Dr. Bradley Bartos is a general surgeon practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Bartos specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bartos provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1996
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University 2001
Dr. Bradley R. Bartos MD's Practice location
Dr. Bradley R. Bartos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bartos
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- Dr. Rodolfo Arcovedo M.D.855 3rd Avenue Chula Vista California 91911
- Mr. Laurence K. Tanaka MD4060 4th Avenue San Diego California 92103
- Dr. Michael Roushdy Khalil M.D., F.A.C.S.5555 Reservoir Dr San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Julie L Barone D.O.3075 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Alfonso Camberos M.D., F.A.C.S.1463 S 4th St El Centro CA 92243
- Dr. Christina M Casteel MD7910 Frost St San Diego CA 92123